FRONTLINE Spot On Flea & Tick Treatment for Large Dogs (20-40 kg) - 3 Pipettes

£9.9
FREE Shipping

FRONTLINE Spot On Flea & Tick Treatment for Large Dogs (20-40 kg) - 3 Pipettes

FRONTLINE Spot On Flea & Tick Treatment for Large Dogs (20-40 kg) - 3 Pipettes

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For the prevention and treatment of flea infestations and for the treatment of biting lice on dogs of 4-10 kg body weight. They're constantly building on our heritage and scientific legacy as a health company, so that nothing comes between the great times you and your pets share together. It is recommended that you apply Advantage to your dog once a month all year round to achieve protection from fleas.

Excessive salivation and nervous signs such as incoordination, tremors and depression have been reported exceptionally in dogs. PDSA would like to use your personal data to contact you about our work with sick and injured animals and to help us raise vital funds (Read More). Betty's vet recommended Advantage Spot on Flea Control and I feel reassured this product will keep her flea free. Fleas can cause more than just irritation in dogs; they can lead to flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) or even anaemia (if it’s a severe infestation). Beaphar FIPROtec® Spot-On for Large dogs is a veterinary medicine, available without prescription, containing fipronil to help control fleas and ticks.It is a prescription only product so you will need a written prescription from your vet to purchase it. This means dogs are less exposed to the saliva they’re allergic to, helping to reduce FAD outbreaks. When applied as directed by your vet, Pestigon kills adult fleas and ticks before they can lay eggs and cause infestations.

The product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) where this has been previously diagnosed by a veterinary surgeon. I used this for the first time last year, after hearing lots of reports of Frontline-d dogs still getting fleas! Fleas and ticks are parasites that can cause discomfort, skin irritation, and transmit various diseases to dogs. The active ingredient in Advantage sits in the waterproof layer of your dog’s skin and the product remains effective if your dog becomes wet on occasion (for example after exposure to heavy rain or swimming). Founded in 1917 by animal welfare pioneer, Maria Dickin CBE, PDSA is the UK’s leading veterinary charity.Fleas can cause real problems for our dogs but, luckily, they're easy to prevent and regular flea treatment will help keep fleas a bay. Frontline Spot On Large Dog 20-40kg, can be used in dogs and puppies from 8 weeks of age who weigh at least 2kg bodyweight. Unlike other flea treatments, FRONTLINE Plus kills ticks too, helping to reduce the risk of tick-borne disease transmission.

Bob Martin Clear Spot-On must be applied at 2 points – at the base of the back of the dog’s head and between the shoulder blades. Worse: only 5% of fleas live on your pet, the other 95% lurk in your carpets, bedding, clothes and sofas. FRONTLINE PLUS® Spot-On Flea and Tick Treatment for Extra Large Dogs is not suitable for use on rabbits. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the contents directly onto the skin. If you’re happy to receive marketing and fundraising information in any of the following ways please check the relevant boxes.Advantage spot-on treatment helps wipe fleas out in 24 hours and delivers up to 4 weeks of blissful flea-free protection.

Holding the pipette upright, tap the neck section to ensure the contents fall back into the body of the pipette.

Each pipette contains a colourless solution that offers safe and effective protection against fleas and ticks. I spotted a flea on my dog, put it in a jug and poured this spot on into it and it was dead within seconds.



  • Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop